Something Like Fate

Something Like Fate is a book written by Susanne Colasanti. It is about a girl who thinks this guy is the love of her life but he doesn’t even know who she is. He moves to New York City and she follows him. The two of them go to the same school and get to know each other, after a while she admits of why she came her and how she feels about him. He also feels the same about her and they start to date. They break up because it isn’t the kind of relationship she wants to have with him and all through when they were dating her guy best friend has loved her and at the end she realizes she loves him too.

I like Susanne Colasanti books, I have read lots of her books and this was a good book. She doesn’t have series on just about the same characters she writes one book at a time and every time is a new love stories with new characters in it. That’s a reason I also really like her writing. I like her books to because it is not in third person, it is in first person which I like because it’s not just telling the story it is always having lots of conversations.

I like romance because I always like to know who the main character will end up with, I like it like mystery because you sometimes can figure out who the main character will end up with at the end, like in mystery where you can try to solve the puzzle.